Join us for a new series of live HE Insight Webinars, developed for high school and college students. Taking place every Wednesday from 21 April – 26 May, sessions will explore a wide range of topics for students wishing to learn more about applying to, and preparing for, university.
Suitable for students in Year 11 and Year 12 / Year 1, each webinar runs 4:30pm – 5:30pm with time allocated each day for students to put their questions to university staff and current students.
- Choosing a Course and University – Wednesday 21st April 2021
- Moving Away From Home – Wednesday 28th April 2021
- Life at the University of Leeds – Wednesday 5th May 2021
- Student Finance and Managing Your Budget – Wednesday 12th May 2021
- Applying to University and the UCAS Process – Wednesday 19th May 2021
- Writing Your Personal Statement – Wednesday 26th May 2021
How to Register
Registration opens for Year 11 and 12 students on Monday 22nd March 2021 at 9:00AM, and closes on Thursday 15th April 2021 at 11:59PM. Students must register themselves, and can choose which of the webinars they would like to attend.
To register, please complete our short registration form.
You will receive confirmation of your registration once you have completed the registration form, and we will be in touch on Friday 16th April 2021 with further details.