Looking to develop your study skills ahead of starting university this autumn? Taking the EPQ or the IB extended essay and wanting to develop your research skills?
Whatever your study skills needs, we are excited to introduce our new range of live Study Skills sessions to support your current learning and your transition to university study.
Taking place every Wednesday from 9 June – 14 July, this series is suitable for students in Year 12 / Year 1 and Year 13 / Year 2. Each webinar runs 4:30pm – 5:30pm with time allocated each day for students to put their questions to university staff and current students.
- Introduction to University Study – Wednesday 9th June 2021
- Time Management and Starting to Research – Wednesday 16th June 2021
- Note Taking and Referencing – Wednesday 23rd June 2021
- Critical Thinking – Wednesday 30th June 2021
- Essay Writing and Writing a Research Question – Wednesday 7th July 2021
- Support at the University of Leeds – Wednesday 14th July 2021
- Preparing for Results Day – Wednesday 21st July 2021
How to Register
Registration opens for Year 12 and 13 students on Monday 22nd March 2021 at 9:00AM, and closes on Thursday 3rd June 2021 at 11:59PM. Students must register themselves, and can choose which of the webinars they would like to attend.
To register, please complete our short registration form.
You will receive confirmation of your registration once you have completed the registration form, and we will be in touch on Friday 4th June 2021 with further details.